Cabal Online Europe, Mars

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

aTuAmAe aka aTu aka "tummi" (for some ppl) application!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aTuAmAe

PostSubject: aTuAmAe aka aTu aka "tummi" (for some ppl) application!   Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:20 pm

So Hi everyone! I'm aTu some of you might remember me (hope not for bad reasons!) So I quit 2 years ago and ye ... I'm back (, hope to stay for for a while Smile

Character Name: aTuAmAe
RL name: Adriano
Character Level: 175
Character Class: BL
Character nation: Cap (willing to change to Proc if that's a must)
Character Creation date: July 2007
Achievement score: 852
Honor (lv/%): 12 (99,75%)
Nation: Erinyes is Procyon nation, if you are Capella will you change?
As i said, if totally necessary I could change.
What was your old guild and why did you leave it?
I was in EC06 for quite some years. Currently I'm in Brainstorm, since I was away of the game for +2years and when I came back the guild was dead (+ I wasn't there anymore).
Why do you want to join Erinyes?
Cannot complain about Brainstorm people, it's just , few ppl active, those who play are mostly solo players (yes, I'm a BL saying that Very Happy). Erinyes was always a reference guild, and since is active why not. In addition, some old friends are there and I had the opportunity to chat with some others who seem to be nice people.
Your Cabal Story: Started in 2007 didn't like the game... came back in 2008 to start playing for real, joined PortugalProcyons .. changed to ErrorCode after 6 months I guess. Was there until i quit 2 years ago and sold & destroyed some of my equip (silly). I'm a craft addict! I'm Martial Boots, Gloves, Helms crafter (all on Mithril lvl for alrdy 3 years, now with the Points system it got a bit fkd up) Also, I like active guilds with some nice chat & dramas around Razz I like to solo dungeons but, I get bored if I don't do party dungeons often, so I'm always up for a party dungeon!

Why should we recruit you in Erinyes?
I leave this up to you :)Refer to the above section.

Set:
Weapon(s): Mith Blade 7%amp +11 + Osm Blade 40%dmg +11 (need to change urgently)
Gloves: Bluestin Gloves 11%amp +11
Suit: Osm Suit BL +10  7%amp 100HP
Boots: Craftsman Sigmetal Shoes BL 7%Amp 2%resistAmp +9
Helm: Tita 24dmg/12rate  //  ST 41%dmg

Accessories:
Epaulet: eof+7
Ring1: Mergaheph's ring
Ring2: rol+2
Ring3: cr+2
Ring4: cr+2
Amulet: aop+5
Earings: drosnin Maxhpsteal+30/def+36 ; drosnin Maxhpsteal+35/def+26  ; drosnin HP+50/def+36 ; drosnin HP+70/def+26 ; drosnin HP+20/def+56
Bracelets: 2x BOF+7
Charm: N/A
Board/bike: Kred

Pet: Fancy Zard - 3x Amp (3%); 2x Attack (+16) ; 1% HpSteal; 1x Evasion; 1x HPautoHeal; 1x ResistKnock ; 1x MPautoheal

Runes:
Amp rune lvl: 2
HP steal rune lvl: 2
def rune lvl: 5
STR rune lvl: 4

Cheers everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AllenIF

PostSubject: Re: aTuAmAe aka aTu aka "tummi" (for some ppl) application!   Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:42 am

Hello dear Adriano, we will discuss it and let you know in 1-2 days! Thanks for your application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkei

PostSubject: Re: aTuAmAe aka aTu aka "tummi" (for some ppl) application!   Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:28 am

Good Morning aTu,
would you mind completing the application by telling us your dungeon runs? it's just so we can check if you are a help and increase of our dungeon partys or we need to guide you permanently ;D
Regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aTuAmAe

PostSubject: Re: aTuAmAe aka aTu aka "tummi" (for some ppl) application!   Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi there, sorry for that Arkei Smile

Well I don't think that will be an issue. Anyway, I do think it is always a matter of going through the thousand existing guides and practice a bit. Always been like that! But happy to see that you guys care about party dungeon ppl!

FI: 212
AOS1: 148
AOS2: 75
IC2: 214
FT2: 89
MO: 15
EOD3: 0

Set Update:
- Mithril Blade 3%amp 20%dmg
- AoP+6

Regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkei

PostSubject: Re: aTuAmAe aka aTu aka "tummi" (for some ppl) application!   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:09 pm

accepted for 3 weeks trial, good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aTuAmAe aka aTu aka "tummi" (for some ppl) application!   

Back to top Go down

aTuAmAe aka aTu aka "tummi" (for some ppl) application!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1